They can also be used to show you ads on sites across the internet based on your visits to cookercentre.com (retargeting ads) or to create a similar audience to you for targeting purposes. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies websitewhich offers guidance for all modern browsers
Additional information about opting out of cookies used not by Google but other third parties – Visit Network Advertising Initiative opt-out
Cookies that we use
– IDE & test_cookie from doubleclick.net – Google Adwords
– PREF, YSC & VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, GPS from youtube.com
– _ga, _ gat, _gid, _gd#,collect from Google Analytics
– tk_ai, tk_qs, tk_tc, tk_or, tk_r3d, tk_lr, wc_cart_created, t.gif – Jetpack
– CookieConsent from CookieConsent.
– wc_fragment_#, wp_woocommerce_session_#, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_cart_hash, wc_cart_created from Woocommerce.
Cookies used by our service providers
The relevant cookies are: _ga, _ gat, _gid.
The relevant cookies are: PREF, YSC & VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE
The relevant cookies are: tk_ai, tk_qs, tk_tc, tk_or, tk_r3d, tk_lr, t.gif
The relevant cookies are: wc_fragment_#, wp_woocommerce_session_#, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_cart_hash, wc_cart_created
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411(Safari); and
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.